Saturday, February 6, 2016

Laptop Story

Girl, I broke my laptop! Okay, well, technically, Chloe broke it. She lost her laptop, and Daddy grounded her, so she couldn't use the TV. She wanted to watch her stupid show, My Little Pony. It's probably about little ponies. Anyway, she asked to use my phone to watch it, and I was texting my friends at the time. So I told her to get lost. She got like, super mad at me, which is like totes weird, so she took my laptop without asking me and marched to her room. I gasped because Mommy had just bought me the laptop and it cost $3,000. And Chloe had just eaten a meat lovers pizza, so her hands were super greasy from all that meat. She ate the entire pizza. Yes, THE ENTIRE PIZZA. Daddy and Mommy were busy working, and I didn't want to get my hands all greasy, so she was like, "More pizza for me!" And she didn't wash her hands. I swear, I could see her greasy hands drip disgusting filthy grease all over my floor. I was like, #ew, girl!! Anyway, so I walked over to her room and grabbed the now greasy laptop from her hands and said very calmly, " OMG, CHLOE!!!!! IF YOU EVER STEAL MY LAPTOP AGAIN, I WILL NEVER EVER LET YOU USE ANY OF MY FAB STUFF AGAIN!!!!!!!!" Then, for some weird reason, she got mad at me. She grabbed my laptop back. I grabbed it back. Soon, it was a tug-of-war over my laptop. The servants saw us fighting and quickly told Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy went upstairs and saw us fighting. Daddy screamed, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Chloe had the laptop at the moment, and she dropped it in surprise. It fell to the ground and the laptop broke. I will include a picture below. The screen wouldn't work and there was a HUGE crack on the screen. And there was a bunch of colorful lines on it. Mommy got so mad that, I swear, steam was coming out of her ears. She screamed, "THAT WAS A $3,000 LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!! CHLOE, YOU ARE GROUNDED AGAIN, FOR 5 MONTHS NOW!! UGH!!" Then she stormed downstairs, dragging Daddy with her. I gave a mean look to Chloe and stomped away to my room. Then I slammed the door. So, now I need a new laptop. Comment down below what kind of laptop you think I should get. Toodles!

~Cecilia

P.S. Please +1 this post if you liked it, follow me on Google+, and comment below to tell me what you think of this post. And if you have any blog ideas for me, please email them to me at interestingblog123@gmail.com. Check out my brother Zak's blog: http://interestingblog456.blogspot.com/! Also, tell me if you're a fashionista like me! Thanks! Okay, bye, hon!

My Broken Laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment